Related Terms: Billing Policy, Privacy Statement, Terms and Conditions for domain name registrations, Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, NP Domain Registration Policy (only for .np domains)
Clients are expected to use the Internet with respect, courtesy, and responsibility, giving due regard to the rights of other Internet users. Clients are expected to use his/her account for the purposes of maintaining a website only. Common sense is the best guide as to what is considered acceptable use. GOJI Solution forbids websites with adult graphic content (softcore and/or hardcore), including, but not limited to, banner advertising, any adult website(s), child pornography, and distribution of adult website passwords. Client's whose accounts are found in violation of this policy may, at the discretion of GOJI Solution, have their account(s) terminated without notice and are subject to a maximum clean-up/disconnect fee.
Client's whose website promotes activities that violate federal, state, local, International laws and/or violation of U.S. export restrictions are also not welcome at GOJI Solution. This includes "warez" sites (freely distributing copyright programs), or sites promoting hacking and/or cracking programs. Client's whose accounts are found in violation of this policy may, at the discretion of GOJI Solution, have their account(s) terminated without notice and are subject to a maximum clean-up/disconnection fee. Additionally, GOJI Solution may contact the Software Piracy Association ("SPA") and release any information in connection with any illegal activities relating to software piracy on the Client's account.
IRC Bots, or any other automaton programs written in C, Perl or IRC-script used specifically in conjunction with IRC are not allowed. These programs tie up system resources and are in no way related to maintaining a website. Clients are not allowed to have any programs, including but not limited to, Eggdrop, or any other IRC-related programs, within their account. Client agrees not to upload the tar file for any of these programs or to execute them within their account. The first violation of this policy will result in the IRC-related program to be removed from the Client's account and GOJI Solution will notify the Client immediately of the violation. The second violation of this policy may, at the discretion of GOJI Solution, result in the Client's account(s) being terminated without notice and a maximum clean-up/disconnect fee. Simply put, we ask that you use your account for the purposes of hosting a non-adult oriented, legal website.
GOJI Solution is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. No warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, those of interchangeability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to GOJI Solution or any information or software therein.
You release GOJI Solution from and GOJI Solution shall have no liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages suffered by you in connection with your use of or inability to use GOJI Solution services including, but not limited to, damages from loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, miss-deliveries, or service interruptions, or due to inadvertent release or disclosure of information sent by you even if the same is caused by GOJI Solution' own negligence.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, GOJI Solution disclaims to the full extent permitted by applicable law any responsibility for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) any conduct, content, goods and services available on or through the Internet or the GOJI Solution services. In no event shall GOJI Solution aggregate liability exceed the amount paid by you to GOJI Solution for the GOJI Solution services. Use of any information obtained via GOJI Solution Internet service is at the user's own risk. GOJI Solution specifically disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
Trademarks & Copyrights
Client warrants that it has the right to use the applicable trademarks, if any, and grants GOJI Solution the right to use such trademarks in connection with GOJI Solution' Network's service.
Client agrees not to modify any copyright notices in features (Perl programs, etc.) provided by GOJI Solution. Modification of scripts provided by GOJI Solution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Etiquette and Policies (spam etc)
Spamming is the sending of unsolicited e-mail, regardless of size or volume, to persons the sender does not know or have prior consent to send the message to. Using fictitious e-mail addresses or any domain name hosted with GOJI Solution is strictly forbidden. Spamming also includes sending unsolicited advertisements to numerous email addresses or newsgroups and/or generating a significantly higher volume of outgoing email than a normal user.
A violation of this policy extends to clients who send unsolicited e-mail from a domain name not affiliated or hosted with GOJI Solution but the mail message makes mention of a website hosted with GOJI Solution. GOJI Solution allows clients to send mailings to subscribers of their own mailing list. Such mailings must have explicit instructions to the recipient on how to remove his/her name from the list, and all requests to do so must be honored immediately.
Client agrees not to send mailings to lists provided by an outside agency or individual. Client further agrees not to provide mailing list services to others. Due to the nature of a shared-server environment, GOJI Solution requests that mailing lists be sent during non-peak hours, specifically between the hours of 1:00 am and 5:00 am, Central Time (U.S.A). GOJI Solution reserves the right to terminate a client's mailing program, whether provided by GOJI Solution or not, immediately and without notification to client if said list causes a problem with the e-mail services of other clients. GOJI Solution also reserves the right to forbid a client from utilizing any mail-sending program that jeopardizes the mail services of other clients.
Due to the consumption of system resources and overloading of the e-mail server, GOJI Solution forbids the use of the "Gossamer Links" program by any client. Trolling, the posting of outrageous messages to generate numerous responses, is also not allowed. Mailbombing, the sending of multiple messages without significant new content to the same user and/or subscribing someone else to a mailing list without that person's permission, cross-posting articles to an excessive number of newsgroups, or attempting without authorization to enter into a secured computer system is strictly forbidden. GOJI Solution reserves the right to determine what constitutes abuse of this policy. Clients whose accounts are found in violation of this policy may, at the discretion of GOJI Solution, have their account(s) terminated without notice and are subject to a maximum $500 clean-up/disconnection fee. The following should be noted ...
- The network resources of GOJI Solution may not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others or GOJI Solution All messages via GOJI Solution should correctly identify the sender; users may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or postings. Users may not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks and must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to said networks. Clients may not use Profile Nepal' Network's server for mass e-mail or "spamming" purposes.
- GOJI Solution may discontinue servicing any Plan, or may require fulfillment of terms or conditions GOJI Solution may choose to impose as a prerequisite for continuing to service any such Plan. Such discontinuation or requirement may not be unreasonable, however, and GOJI Solution agrees to provide Customer with reasonable notice by Email and fax of any such intent to discontinue or impose certain conditions.
- GOJI Solution' Network's services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. GOJI Solution reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong. Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal include, but are not limited to:
Unauthorized copying of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and copyrighted software.
(ii). Threatening bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups.
(iii). Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from your account.
(iv). Attempting to access the accounts of others or attempting to penetrate beyond security measures of our or other systems (referred to as hacking) whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
(v). Harassing others by 'mail-bombing'. 'Mail-bombing' constitutes sending more than ten (10) similar mail messages to the same e-mail address.
(vi). Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through GOJI Solution services.
(vii). Distributing viruses to or from GOJI Solution systems.
- Client expressly agrees that use of GOJI Solution' Network's Server is at Client's sole risk. Neither GOJI Solution, its employees, agents, re-sellers, third party information providers, merchants licensees or the like, warrant that GOJI Solution' Server service will not be interrupted or be error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that might be obtained from the use of the Server service or as to the accuracy, or reliability of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through the GOJI Solution Server service, unless otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement. Out 99% up-time guaranty only covers the amount that was pad for the services.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall GOJI Solution, its offices, agents or any one else involved in creating, or distributing GOJI Solution' Server service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the GOJI Solution Server service; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to GOJI Solution' records, programs or services. Client hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content on GOJI Solution' Servers.
GOJI Solution' Right to Change Service
GOJI Solution may at any time, revise the Acceptable Uses Policy with advanced notice given to clients. Renewal of an account with GOJI Solution constitutes acceptance to all modifications to the Acceptable Uses Policy and to the Contract for the account. The contract is automatically renewed 7 days before the date of expiry unless otherwise instructed by the client at the time of placing the order or via a notice at least 7 days prior to the account due date. An account is billed from the date the order is placed up to the date of expiry of the contract. The contract length is determined by the client at the time of placing the order.
- Client agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold GOJI Solution harmless from any demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneys' fees, ("Liabilities") asserted against GOJI Solution, its agents, its customers, servants officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Client, its agents, employees or assigns. Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GOJI Solution against Liabilities arising out of
any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with GOJI Solution' Network's Server;
- any material supplied by Client infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- copyright infringement and
- any defective product which Client sold on GOJI Solution Serve.
Transfers During a Dispute.
- Transfers of a Domain Name to a New Holder. You may not transfer your domain name registration to another holder
(i) during a pending administrative proceeding brought pursuant to Paragraph 4 or for a period of fifteen (15) business days (as observed in the location of our principal place of business) after such proceeding is concluded; or
(ii) during a pending court proceeding or arbitration commenced regarding your domain name unless the party to whom the domain name registration is being transferred agrees, in writing, to be bound by the decision of the court or arbitrator. We reserve the right to cancel any transfer of a domain name registration to another holder that is made in violation of this subparagraph.
- Changing Registrars. You may not transfer your domain name registration to another registrar during a pending administrative proceeding brought pursuant to Paragraph 4 or for a period of fifteen (15) business days (as observed in the location of our principal place of business) after such proceeding is concluded. You may transfer administration of your domain name registration to another registrar during a pending court action or arbitration, provided that the domain name you have registered with us shall continue to be subject to the proceedings commenced against you in accordance with the terms of this Policy. In the event that you transfer a domain name registration to us during the tendency of a court action or arbitration, such dispute shall remain subject to the domain name dispute policy of the registrar from which the domain name registration was transferred.
Excessive CPU/Memory Usage
Client agrees to take all responsibility for all programs including CGI scripts executed under their account. Programs that consume an excessive amount of CPU run time or Random Access Memory (RAM) are not permitted. Client agrees and understands that such excessive use can have an adverse effect on the performance of the web-server. Client agrees to accept responsibility for programs executed under his/her account, regardless of who authored the program. The use of cgi or PHP chat scripts or pages is strictly prohibited.
GOJI Solution provides an acceptable chat programs for clients with Unix Standard + accounts at no charge. GOJI Solution reserves the right to suspend accounts without notice to clients who violate these terms. GOJI Solution has sole discretion over what constitutes excessive usage. Programs provided by GOJI Solution as an installable feature are not exempt from this policy. While every efforts is made on GOJI Solution' end to ensure the program it provides are efficient, problems with excessive usage on particular programs may occur.